Child Bikini Model
- Applications which feature galleries and/or videos of models in bikinis.
- A model (from Middle French modèle), sometimes called a mannequin, is a person who is employed for the purpose of displaying and promoting fashion clothing or other products and for advertising or promotionall purposes or who poses for works of art.
- a young person of either sex; “she writes books for children”; “they’re just kids”; “`tiddler’ is a British term for youngster”
- A son or daughter of any age
- An immature or irresponsible person
- an immature childish person; “he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived”; “stop being a baby!”
- A young human being below the age of full physical development or below the legal age of majority
- a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age; “they had three children”; “they were able to send their kids to college”
Modelling swimsuits is for teens; children prefer getting the bubbles airborne!
Maija's Pictures 2010 33-365
a model shot of my aunt (taken by a four year old)